The very inspiring and interesting blogger, Ebby’s Lane, whom I just connected with sometime last week nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am still in awe of how you think this much of me in so little time. Thank you so much ma’am! I will be storming your blog space every now and every then… and I hope you feel at home here too. Please don’t be a stranger, i’d always love to read from you! ❤
A) Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
B) Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
C) Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
D) Share seven different facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me.
1. I am a short black girl, but my friend, Kingsley, thinks I should add peculiar to the mix. So…
2. I feel too much, and show too little. I know, I know… all ‘m saying is never imagine I don’t appreciate you as much as you do me.
3. I love making people happy in my own little way. I know the world doesn’t revolve around me, but I like to imagine that once a while your face lights up in a smile because of me.
4. I love to invent new words or phrases. Haha. I know, I know. Quirky right? Well!
5. I am in love with my nose. People who know me know this. Oh, you didn’t? Now you know yo.
6. I love beards and dimples like cray! Don’t ask me why yo!
7. I hate stilettos, and make up… and yeah, ‘m a tad muscular. Just recently my girls asked if I work out. I be like w-what? Do I still pass to be a lady? Hopefully! Not?
Well… Thanks again Ebby! I appreciate you. And y’all have yourselves a Splufik Monday. ❤
© The Short Black Girl, 2016.