About the award
This is an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers. It affords the opportunity to appreciate, recognize and know more about the blogger behind the blog.
A Note of Thanks
I was nominated by Amity, the very lovely blogger whose works and deeds inspire me even more than she can think. I am floored that you find me inspiring, and this award right here means so much! I’d like to dedicate this award to everyone of you following my blog, reading and commenting because really without your supporting comments, I won’t be here. God bless you all!
Err, 7 things about Me, let’s see:
– I love love.
– I love art and the people that indulge in it. It makes me spellbound.
– I am a sapiosexual, yes.
– I am scopophobic. I hate stares, totally. (In between, thank you Sheedart for that word. Lool!)
– I am very weird, and I think that’s sexy. 😀
– I think I have contrasting personalities. The fun one, the shy one, the introvert, the extrovert, err.. #we are still discovering the others. 😀
– I feel so much, but show so little. Guess we all got to guard our hearts, eh? 😀
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
6. Display the award logo on your blog.
My nominees are (and I break the rules again, albeit a little. Forgive me.):
http://www.sheedart.wordpress.com (yes baby, you’re a superstar. Lool!)
http://www.heedrizdepearl.com (haven’t read much from your blog, but ‘ve conversed with you, and it’s been inspiring and educating)
To everyone, Me says Thank you!!!
© The Short Black Girl, 2015.